New to diving, English speaking, living costa del sol - Looking for diving buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have just done my Padi OWD course. I am Female, 38Yrs old and from the UK but I now live in Costa del Sol. If any experienced divers are coming out here on holiday and wouldn't mind a newbie hanging on I would appreciate the experience? I can probably help you find accomodation and tell you some good places to eat etc in return...

Enjoying a proper Summer? I've dived in several places in Spain but never on that area. How is diving there?

I have only done a couple of open water dives at the moment and the visibility has varied. Gibraltar has some quite good sites with a lot of wrecks and I've heard there is a good site at Marbella too. I'll let you know if I find anywhere that is worth a mention :)

Hi,
I dive on the Costa del Sol a lot.
As an instructor with Simply Diving here on the Costa,but I do like to dive for pleasure as well.
Gibralter diving is good.
Do you own your own kit.

I dive in Tarifa once or twice a month and I'm always looking for someone that speaks English to buddy up with. If you are heading down that way let me know, I'd love to go.

Back
Top Bottom