"Ocean Edge" BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swampdawg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased a "Tek-Vest 190" made by Ocean Edge for my son recently.While doing a pool dive test,the high pressure valve seal on the power inflator tube blew.Now I cannot seem to locate a manufacturers web page,nor any info on the group that makes this BC.Its a simple shoulder type seal made of plastic...but I don't want to do this half way...I want OEM if possible.Has anyone heard of "Tek-Vest 190",or "ocean Edge"?

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Well...I found Ocean Edge outfitters...they seem to be a rebreather and apparel distributor.I'll keep looking.

Last edited:
Ocean Edge disappeared in the late 1990's.

Thanks for responding.

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Just ordered a Zeagle power inflator from e-bay...$36 delivered to my door.Better than OEM! Thanks for the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom