Liquid Image Video Dive Mask 1080p HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mswhit65

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have for sale, a like new (used twice in Aruba) Liquid Image Scuba Series Dive Mask (medium size)....this is the full HD 1080P version that retails for $399.00. Also included in this offer is two of the XSC 5.5W Wide Side 60 Degree Torches that retail for $80 each. In addition to all original accessories such as charges, cables, user manual, etc., I'm including two extra 4GM memory cards, a $20 value. Mask and torches are in perfect like new condition and takes beautiful video and pictures. My reason for selling...I had originally purchased two of these mask for our Aruba vacation this past February, one for me and one for my wife. As it turns out, my wife is not a big fan of SCUBA :depressed:, so I'm selling hers to purchase me some additional goodies :).

Selling Price is $325.00 plus $10 shipping within Cont USA

You can view some videos taken with this mask at;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx0muydA78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSAmAI7rXk&feature=context-cha

Pictures of the actual mask for sale are attached.

From The Liquid Image Website (Dive Mask Info)
The XSC Wide Angle Scuba Series is an Underwater Camera built into a dive mask making underwater photography "Hands Free" for safer swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Photograph or video friends, family or fish. Connect camera to your computer with the USB cable provided. Download the images and video to your computer to email or print. Lever style buttons are easy to use with diving gloves. High speed 60 frames per second 720P mode, 30fps 1080P full HD mode with Audio, 12MP picture mode, and the Strobe Mode. The sensor of the 324 is a new sensor with underwater strengths of low light capabilities, which provides a high focus rate in depths of 20m/60ft. comes with a 4GB Micro SD card with SD Card Adapter, 4 Rechargeable AAA Batteries, recharging unit with US plug, Silicone tube, RCA cables, USB Cable, User Manual, warranty, and registration cards. Light attachment included - Lights, filters and remote strobe activator all sold separately. Carrying Case Included. Depth certified to 40m (130ft).

From The Liquid Image Website (Torch Info)
The rugged aluminum 5.5W Waterproof Torch has a 60 degree wide beam which is ideal for taking videos. The wide beam creates a smooth light source that does not create hot spots. The torch attaches to the mask by a bracket arm and with a single screw. Wherever you are looking, the area in front of you will be lit up by the smooth bright beam. You can attach two torches to the Camera Mask and have full light coverage. The bracket can be rotated inward and outward to focus the beam on closer objects or create contrast and light illumination on an object. The 5.5W Dive Side Light is depth certified to 120m (400ft) and has a burn rate of 180 minutes per charge. The Light output is 300 lumens and has one setting - High. Included: 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery, 1 Charging unit with a US plug and a European adapter, 1 Light, and 1 Bracket. The Bracket Arm also can be attached to other camera and photo equipment with the 1/4" screw.

Attachments

• Front Mask.jpg
    Front Mask.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Back Mask.jpg
    Back Mask.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Top Mask.jpg
    Top Mask.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Front Mask With Torches.jpg
    Front Mask With Torches.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Front Box.jpg
    Front Box.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Accessories.jpg
    Accessories.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 72
Do you still have the model 324 mask for sale?
I am in Ontario, Canada; will you ship it up here?
thank you

Thanks for your interest but I just confirmed a sale for it today.

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

SOLD!

Back
Top Bottom