Wanted : Dive buddy in the KW area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divermachinist

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi I am looking for dive friends male/female in the KW area. I am a 25 year old male who is new to diving and just looking to meet people who are into diving to.

Thanks

PM Oldladydiving. She has just moved to KW and is also looking for dive buddies.

She might want to change her username. IJS. :wink:

Mentioned that to her. She is very nice and not old at all. She was on a boat with a bunch of babies and they were gigging the old lady diving, so it's the handle she picked. She was not at all what I was expecting.

i also live in kitchener and dive pretty much every chance i get.
the kw facebook page is a great place to meet others, i use it all the time.
we have a monthly meeting at boston pizza at alpine plaza every second wed of the month.

but back on topic, if you are interested in diving locally i would be interested. my only issue is i dont have a car.

I'm in Guelph and up for diving. @mikepeluso: we've been at Gulliver's once or twice together. I've got a (very small!) car that can probably handle two people and dive equipment.
MIKE

tri city scuba (I dive with them) dives every wednesday and we now have a social club as well, I'd contact the shop for more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom