LED 700 -> RX10 Handheld

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FritzCat66

Florida Reef Cat
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is it possible to upgrade my LED 700 handheld to an RX10 by just replacing the light head from you (Dive Rite)? As opposed to replacing the entire handheld unit. I'm happy with my 700, but if I could upgrade this way for less than a whole new light, I'm thinking it would be worthwhile for the extra brightness.

Is it possible to upgrade my LED 700 handheld to an RX10 by just replacing the light head from you (Dive Rite)? As opposed to replacing the entire handheld unit. I'm happy with my 700, but if I could upgrade this way for less than a whole new light, I'm thinking it would be worthwhile for the extra brightness.

Hi Fritz,

Yes, we can upgrade only the light head. Give Jon a shout at Service@DiveRite.com and he'll take care of you.

Best,
Kathleen

Excellent! I have already sent him an email... This will actually be the second light head upgrade you've done for me, since I originally purchased it as an LED 500. It's been my workhorse light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom