A problem with my VEO 3.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tyrerubber

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went diving with on Sunday...came home and washed my gear as per usual, soaking lights, compass, computer, etc.

My computer now won't let me scroll through the functions and set for tomorrow's dive. It has been displaying a timer on the top, current time and NORM 0 on the bottom, although yesterday it showed NORM 3.

I downloaded the two dives from Sunday on Sunday evening, but when I plugged it in again today it shows that I have a dive of 30 sec. from yesterday. It is quite weird.

My questions are these...has this happened to anyone else? If so does it eventually just time out and return to normal? Did you have to send it back for service? Did I soak it for too long and it thought it was on a dive?

Soaking it shouldnt do anything, I have never heard of this. I would recomend calling Oceanic and talking to their service department. They will be able to help you, their number is 800-435-3483.

Thanks...they were super great. No answer as to why, just take it back to the LDS for exchange. That was easy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom