Where to buy?: Computer battery kits.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freeclimbmtb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Suunto (Vyper Air with transmitter) and found replacement battery kits for sale (kit including battery and more importantly new O-ring) at
Suunto Dive Computer Battery Kits | Wreck Diver Supply

Since Suunto's website refers you to a dealer for a battery kit I was hoping to get a thread started so people could find replacement kits for WHATEVER computer they have (DIY in an hour tops, versus a week+ out of the water while your computer is at the shop)

I'd like to avoid fleebay as it is sometimes harder to know you are buying legit parts versus knockoffs until they arrive!

There is a guy in ebay under the name pseudonym of of Battastic that sells almost any battery kit for dive computers you might imagine. He´s very serious and dispatches the merchandise in less than 48 hours. I ´ve purchased from him for years without a glitch.

my aeris batteries i buy from wallgreens drug store wrist and xmitter.

I second Arturo's Battastic recommendation. I've been buying from him with no problems. He's made a business out of the fact that factory kits are overpriced and they use the same components you can buy elsewhere for much less. The kits come with battery, grease and O ring.

Back
Top Bottom