New in sealed box - Light & Motion Sola 1200 Video - 2012 Model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedjunkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everybody,

I have a brand new Light & Motion Sola 1200 Video light for sale. The box is SEALED and this is the 2012 year model. I bought 2 of these thinking that I needed 2 of them, but these lights are just so bright that I only need 1. These sell for $679-$699 online. My asking price is $625 SHIPPED within the CONUS. Payment via Paypal gift (no fees), Paypal + 3% or USPS Money Order. I think this is a very fair price. I'm a reasonable person, if you feel that I'm off, just let me know. I'm new to this forum, but have lot of good feedback on other forums and also on eBay. My eBay username is "speedjunkie512". Here are the pics:

2lx9tn7.jpg

2hgzt6q.jpg

29pov15.jpg

I don't have pics of the actual light itself as the box is SEALED. If you want pics, I can take pics of the other Sola 1200 Video that I'm keeping. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Done send me a PP request

---------- Post Merged at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:34 PM ----------

actually PM me WE can meet I'm in WLA

What kind of mount is at the end of the Sola? Wonderign if I will need a special adapter from Backscatter

It's the video mount. Fits on to a Line-loc. I PM'd you on the set up. If you get the set up that I PM'd you, you'll be fine. I can show you my set up when I meet with you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom