$1000 discount Oct 2012 Raja Ampat Liveabard - 12 divers, 61 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Raja Ampat Liveaboard 2012 - Cancelled spaces available @ discount

Oct 19 - Nov 2, 2012
Raja Ampat Liveaboard
Sorong - Sorong
14 diving days, 14 nights
Limited to 12 divers
Approx. 61 dives offered during the trip.

Not a great year for divers sticking to plans. I have 4 spaces still to fill on this trip and time is getting short. Making me crazy, since expenses (charter, guides, CD) do not change!

:daisy:Offering a $1000 discount to fill these spots.

The route varies with conditions during the trip. We aim to dive the area and sites with best viz, currents & marine life according to recent reports and what we find. Should include Dampier Strait / Waigeo / Gam / Kri, Batanta, Daram and Misool areas. 14 days is enough time to visit many of the best sites and not have any long overnight cruises so we can night dive every night!

This is the 30 something'th trip I've organized in Raja Ampat. I'm bringing an experienced cruise director (works often to train new CD's or work on several ships) who knows the area well + dive guides who have years of experience in Raja Ampat. All have worked my trips starting 1999 - 2006.

Because we limit the number of guests and dive a different schedule than normal, this trip will have a LOT Of diving and is great for anyone who likes to spend a lot of time in the water. Plus we are flexible & have plenty of guides so are able to offer individual assistance. No arbitrary bottom time limits.

Prefer no beginners with under 50 dives. Trip guests now include divers taking photos & video, plus some who are not including several repeat guests.

Airfares are still reasonable & several guests have gotten flights with frequent flier miles in the last 2 weeks. Not a cheap trip, but an excellent value for anyone who can get away in October.

Check Raja Ampat Diving Trips: Diving Raja Ampat Liveaboards, Papua Indonesia for trip details, inclusions, prices, sample itinerary, and contact me from the website or the email address on my signature below. Sometimes I go several days without logging in to ScubaBoard, so if you want a quick reply, best to send an email.

Back
Top Bottom