Manado and Lembeh July 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wisnu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We stayed in Manado, La Rascasse for 5 nights, 2 exhausting days dive trip to Lembeh
Excelent food, tennis court, free shuttle to the malls.
But this scubaboard, so here what we have:

[video=youtube;IauZ0TmvzQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauZ0TmvzQE[/video]

taken by my daughter with EPL-1 and Gopro

Nice B.R.O.... I am still on the hunt to get my first one!
This month, I asked my guides at Murex Bangka and LDC Tulamben to get me one, but in the end I am still BRO virgin even though one of them found me a hairy octopus and the other one showed me rarities like the Doto sp. "Doughnut" nudi.

Well the hairy octopus is super rare! And have never seen the doughnut nudi! Best place I know for bro is critter hunt in lembeh. Perfect environment for them and in latter half of the year. Found one on my first dive there. That is the main reason to go there according to my guides when I was there! Have you seen the mototi octopus, also super rare!!?

Best place I know for bro is critter hunt in lembeh. Perfect environment for them and in latter half of the year. Found one on my first dive there. That is the main reason to go there according to my guides when I was there! Have you seen the mototi octopus, also super rare!!?
Dived Critter Hunt, no BRO though, hence a less-interesting-than-average-Lembeh dive. Had a Mototi in Ambon a week before.

Thanks Luko and pughio
That's our third BRO, don't if season related, all sighting are in July.
we did 6 dives only in lembeh but very productive
we met Opo (legend diveguide ex-2fish, now work for bastianos) he saw BRO in 2 location that day.
This funny guy still using the old BCD of 6 years ago, but has new wife.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom