Shark Angels photo contest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey guys!

We're running a shark picture contest where eventual winners will have their pictures featured on a 2013 Calendar!

Submit your photo and/or Help us get the word out so we can get as many submissions as possible. After the submission period ends on Sept. 19th, we will post the photos for public vote. The top 12 pictures will be printed along with information about the species in the photo.

Calendars will be sold online and at select retail locations, and wholesale prices will be available to retailers. If you are interested in potentially buying as a retailer, please send me a message here and I can get in touch with you once we are at that stage. Calendars should be ready for sale by mid November. All proceeds will benefit our Fin Free campaign and our Youth Shark Education campaign that we just launched.

Details on the contest rules and sponsorship options, as well as more information on our active campaigns, can be found on our website:

Photo Contest

If you've got any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message. My main focus now is SUBMISSIONS, so please help me spread the word to anyone who might be interested!! The more we get, the better the contest will be.

Thanks in advance!

-G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom