Complete Ikelite Video System, Excellent, Free Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edclee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
[h=2]
icon_biggrin.gif
Complete Sony/Ikelite Video System, Perfect Condition[/h]
I have for sale a complete video system including the Ikelite Underwater housing, with tray and two handles AND two complete Sony HDR-SR5 cameras with their charging/base stations, batteries, cords and wires, a USB/Computer download cable, batteries, etc. I have a PDF manual I can Email you if you want to examine all features before you buy. Everything is 100% functional, nothing leaks, nor has it ever leaked. One camera was used for above water stuff while the other was used underwater so the family (diving and non) had the same camera, files, spares, etc.

The Ikelite housing has external controls to control all functions of the camera, zoom, display reversing, still shot, video start stop, power on off, night functions on/off, file control, white balance adjust, etc. It weighs about 8 lbs out of the water but neutrally bouyant in the water. The display turns around and turns on and off with the camera. You may find that using it without the display underwater makes sense, since it doubles battery life and you dont really need the display to aim the camera. The display view is by means of a pop-out mirror on the left side and to fix the "image reversal" through the mirror, there is an electronic reversal device built in. The reverse can be turned on and off underwater. The mirror has some minor discoloration but it can be easily replaced (avail from Ikelite) with two screws.

There is, and has been, no internal salt water to the inside of the housing or cameras and I guarantee everything to work properly with no leaks. I used it just this past week in Bonaire and verified that both cameras were working both above and underwater. I just find that video is not my thing. I am going back to stills.

$600 and I will ship it to you (in the US). edclee@comporium.net, send me an Email with phone number if you want to discuss it over the phone.
Ed​

Attachments

• IMG_1526[1].jpg
    IMG_1526[1].jpg
    50 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1524[1].jpg
    IMG_1524[1].jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1523[1].jpg
    IMG_1523[1].jpg
    45 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1522[1].jpg