Opportunity Drawings: Thousands of $$$ in scuba gear and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
EIGHT LOCAL DIVE SHOPS, as well as other area businesses and individuals, have donated literally thousands of dollars worth of prizes to our huge drawings.

Let me say that again: EIGHT LOCAL DIVE SHOPS.

That's unprecedented in my 27 years of diving SoCal. It means the shops like our numbers, believe in what we're about, and want to encourage all of us to get out there and dive!

Before I list the items, allow me to list the dive shops (and boats) by name (in no particular order): Rick's Diving Locker, Ocean Enterprises, IB Divers, San Diego Divers, Oceanside Scuba & Swim Center, House of Scuba, Unified Team Diving (UTD), Dive Shack, Horizon, Marissa, Pacific Star, and Waterhorse. That's a veritable "who's who" of the scuba community here in San Diego and beyond... not to mention the manufacturers who back THEM (Watershot Inc., Atomic, Aqualung, ScubaPro, Eezycut, Aeris, etc.). A resounding, huge "THANK YOU" to each and every one of them. The Power Scuba staff is so gratified that we achieved this level of participation from our local friends in the industry.

Now to the drawings:

• Main Jar w/ a Bunch of Prizes (Atomic, House of Scuba, Marissa Charters, Pacific Star Charters, Waterhorse Charters, Bare, Eezycut, Unified Team Diving, Ocean Enterprises, Chammyz, Cohen Chiropractic, and more!)
Aqualung Pro LT BCD (Rick's Diving Locker)
ScubaPro Regulator assy w/ octo (IB Divers)
ScubaPro Regulator Assy (Ocean Enterprises)
Aeris Atmos XT (Oceanside Scuba & Swim Center)
Horizon Open Boat Spot 2013 (Channel Islands, etc) (Horizon Charters)
ScubaPro Accent BCD (Dive Shack)
Stryker II Canister Light (Watershot Inc)
Sola 500 Dive Light (San Diego Divers)

You're SURE to see something you like. Check them all out and jump on-board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom