Since nobody at the Aeris website wants to respond.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barefootek

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I tried emailing the Aeris website last week and have gotten no response. I am trying to find access to a schematic of a Aeris Atmos Sport BCD that I bought about 6 years ago. I had the cover and I am guessing a spring to the shoulder of the low pressure inflator hose come off when I was diving. I am looking for a schematic to find out exactly what is missing and a service center that can mail me the part or parts. I am in Bocas del Toro, Panama, so I can't just run to do something at the LDS. I can have whatever I need mailed to a Miami address that will automatically forward it down here to me at no extra charge to the shipper. Is there anyone who can help?

Thank you sir. I'll give them a call this afternoon. There are nice things about being in Bocas, but convenience is not one of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom