Raja Ampat Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoober

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,
Hoping to benefit from the vast collective experience here. I have lived and worked as a diver in the Caribbean, Fiji, PI, Marshall Islands and Palau. Now I am a land lubber, and I occasionally organize small group (8 or 9) high-end dive trips for an individual who takes his buds on a big trip each year. Did Palau last time. This year, we are looking at February, and I am thinking RA. Never been there, but RA has been at or near the very top of my must-do list for years now. And I think the weather may co-operate in Feb. Thing is, I just received the request, and it will be difficult to book and entire boat this late in the game. We will want the entire vessel for our group of 8, obviously paying full freight (minus the freebies that come with the full booking). Although these are casual people, great service re the diving, food and drink will be a must. I would also consider alternatives to RA, but only if we are looking at a great time of year for the particular locale. Any thoughts?
Many thanks!

Ah shucks. No replies? I know that I am hoping for the impossible on such short notice. But just in case anyone has an idea, I would also consider PNG or Maldives. May try to push my guys into May and make a run at Fiji.

You should post this in the Indonesia section where all of the other RA posts are. You will get lots more responces.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom