Elite T3 doesnt download all recent dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medeng8

Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone else had this problem? I just came back from afew days diving, and the computer only downloaded four of nine dives. They arestill on the dive computer, as the history is correct. They just won't downloadto the Aeris computer interface program. Anyone know of a way to get themdownloaded? I have tried multiple times with the same result.
I have emailed Aeris, but have not received a reply.

Thanks

Chances are your Sampling Rate setting is the culprit. The default setting of 30 seconds will allow 30-40 dives. The lowest option, 2 seconds, provides great detail but limits storage capacity to just 2-3 dives. Data stored for download is not related to the number of dives you'll see stored in the on-unit log or history.

Well that makes sense, But I thought that older dives are deleted so new ones would be stored? I scrolled through the dives stored on the unit and it does not go back to my 1st dives with it. Also it downloaded the last 4 of 9 dives made. Why would it download more recent dives? I made 9 dives over 3 days, and only the last 4 dives data was downloaded.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom