Ikelite Pro video lite -3 (100 watt bulb)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetflyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
vid_battpack_drop_both.jpgI have an Ikelite Provideo lite-3 for sale (#6341.06) complete with 100 watt lighthead,Flex arm, NiMH battery pack with pouch and mounting hardward, cable with inline switch, Pro/Spd charger

This light is in excellent condition. I am selling to upgrade to Sola lights

I am asking $275.00 including shipping for quick sale
I accept Paypal only

vid_litehead_housing.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I do and I'll just bet you want this light to go with Sharkey setup....which I might add is an awesome deal...and I know the Sony HC-9 takes amazing videos (check out woolfeeldiver's videos on Youtube such as "sea anemones at porteau"...he uses an HC-9) and his videos are amazing, so I highly recommend that setup ...and adding another lite would be awesome.

Ok I'll take it

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Hi, give me the details how to send payment,
thanks,
Gregg

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Also, what is the sharkey set up?

---------- Post Merged on October 23rd, 2012 at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was on October 22nd, 2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

Hi, It's deepdiver104 (Gregg)
Let me know how to buy this from you.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom