Regarding DS 160 Strobes!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SalilSahani

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Sir/Maam,

I have DS 160 strobes, Thing Is I last Used them Last Year and They functioned Well, After Coming back I Cleaned them and Kept them In My Cupboard, I Took them Out Today, Charged them but when I ON Them The Three Indicator lights do not Glow, why Is that so ? this happened to Both My DS 160 strobes

Please Let Me Know ASAP

Thankyou,
Salil

Salil,

It sounds as though the battery packs did not charge properly. The charger or battery pack(s) could be to blame. You will need to send the strobes and charger to Ikelite for evaluation in order to narrow down the problem.

Please send your equipment along with a brief letter of explanation or this e-mail, and full contact information to:

Ikelite Underwater Systems
Attn. Service Dept.
50 W. 33rd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Please include your name, complete return address, email, phone number, and your stated problem or service request. Normal service completion time is 2-3 weeks.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom