Xdeep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a lot of Stealth users worldwide. You can find many of them on the Stealth 2.0 Community Group on FB: Log In | Facebook

Stealth 2.0 BC is independent from the harness, so you can use it with any type of "mexican style" SM harness or even on the top of UTD Z-Trim to have redundancy in your buoyancy - this is a part of Ultimate philosophy by Santiago Pintado: Dive Ultimate who proposed a set of Ultimate Harness + Z Trim + Stealth 2.0 as very streamlined and redundant set of SM BCDs.

Here's a xDEEP Stealth 2.0 used with a harness from another vendor (Note the exceptional streamliness of Stealth BCD):

551912_431970526840325_1209869825_n.jpg

Here's also a Stealth 2.0 introduction:

[video=youtube;hzx9X4Eurf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzx9X4Eurf8[/video]

if you are already using UTD, why not buy a anger UTD wing? I guess I should ask myself the same thing lol. I have the small UTd wing as well, and was going to buy the larger but ended up going with a Manta Industries setup. Both are very high quality. I have looked at the Stealth and think it looks promising. It has some things I would change, but all in all, looks like a nice setup.

It has some things I would change, but all in all, looks like a nice setup.

What particularly?

Please note, that Stealth 2.0 is fully modular - there's a lot of options for weight system etc. What you can see on the website, is only one of many possible configurations.

What particularly?

Please note, that Stealth 2.0 is fully modular - there's a lot of options for weight system etc. What you can see on the website, is only one of many possible configurations.

First, I love the harness and weigh system. It looks very nice. The wing construction looks good a well. I am not crazy about how OPV and inflator placement. Just my opinion. I would have to try it first.

I am not crazy about how OPV and inflator placement.

Such OPV placement has few very important advantages: it can be operated using both hands and diver doesn't need to turn aside when use the valve. Some people are affraid that it may be vulnerable to damage in overhead environments. But after thounsands of dives in very tight caves made by many many divers, it proved to be completely resistant for such kind of stress.

Such OPV placement has few very important advantages: it can be operated using both hands and diver doesn't need to turn aside when use the valve. Some people are affraid that it may be vulnerable to damage in overhead environments. But after thounsands of dives in very tight caves made by many many divers, it proved to be completely resistant for such kind of stress.

I can understand the advantages. Being a hands on type of guy I guess I just need to play with it and see it for myself.

But thanks for coming on here and addressing concerns.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom