GLWC M&G - October 19-21 - Attendee List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Wanted to start a thread to help plan the October 19-21 Meet and Greet at Gilboa Quarry.

To keep things simple, I would ask that you just add your name to the list with the following format.

Who, Days Attending, Number of people, Dish to pass
Bonecrusher Sat, Sun 2 Chili (Not to be confused with KidsDream's Chili :D)

Last edited:
Who Days??? You a Saints fan now? Come on Torch.

Hey Buslicker... It is WHO is going, what DAYS are your planning on being there, How many are coming with you, and what are you bringing for everyone to eat!

P.s... Nice status! :D

Last edited:
Bonecrusher - Sat, Sun - 2 people - Chili (Not to be confused with KidsDream's Chili :D)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - TBD what I'm bringing. Whatever cool idea my wife comes up with for me :wink:

Bonecrusher - Sat, Sun - 2 people - Chili (Not to be confused with KidsDream's Chili
04.gif
)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - TBD what I'm bringing. Whatever cool idea my wife comes up with for me
03.gif

Barracuda2 - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - Kielbasa

CamG Fri. night, Sat., Sun. - 2 people cookies, snacks, chips, any requests?
My 2nd is Barrie not sure what days Ryan Smith was planning to attend some.
I am sure that Barrie will bring something as well so I can get back with everyone when I find out.

We are putting the customary wood fund at the desk when we check in correct?

CAmG

I'm Who, Days Attending, Number of people, Dish to pass
Bonecrusher - Sat, Sun - 2 people - Chili (Not to be confused with KidsDream's Chili
04.gif
)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - TBD what I'm bringing. Whatever cool idea my wife comes up with for me
03.gif

Kidsdream - Sat, Sun (might roll in late on Friday) Cincinnati Chili and maybe some Lobster Mac & Cheese

04.gif
)
03.gif

Kidsdream - Sat, Sun (might roll in late on Friday) Cincinnati Chili and maybe some Lobster Mac & Cheese
CamG - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2 people - cookies, snacks, chips, T-bone steaks (you asked for "any request")

Copy - Add - then paste. Wood fund donation is at front office when you check in.

Also, Some of us are going to eat at the Red Pig Fri. night. Let me know ASAP who would like to join us. If we get 15 to 20, I'll reserve the Brass Room for us. Post your attendance for the dinner on this site. Thanks.

Last edited:
04.gif
)
03.gif

CamG - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2 people - cookies, snacks, chips, T-bone steaks (you asked for "any request")
Kjvander - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2.5 people - taco dip and spicy chicken dip and chips

Copy - Add - then paste. Wood fund donation is at front office when you check in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom