Full Cave course with Jim Wyatt - looking for buddies (November)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katolix

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I enjoyed the courses I took last year with Jim and the company of guys who joined us that time (Chad and Austin). Now I’m looking forward taking a Full Cave course. I'm starting on November 17th, and will stay in High Springs until Nov 23rd.
I’m looking for a buddy to join the class and continue diving afterwards.
Anybody interested and/or willing to get to know the details - please PM me!

-Vladimir

Katolix,

Ironic that I happened to check out the forums this morning. It's not often I come onto SB anymore. I'm happy to see that you're going to finish up Full Cave! I had a great time in the fist part of the training with you. I have finished full cave and been back down a couple times to dive High Springs and the Merrit's Mill Pond. I hope your training goes great. I just made plans to be in Mexico during that week, or I would have made the trip to FL instead.

For anyone who is considering this let me say, Vladimir is a superb dive buddy, and if you take this class with him you won' regret it. I found him a great dive buddy in Cavern/Intro because he already had his gear, trim, buoyancy figured out, and we got to concentrate on how to cave dive, and not how to dive! Additionally, as I suspect most people on here would know JW is a heck of an instructor, and a heck of good guy! His shop is beautiful, the people are great, and they have gone above and beyond every time I've been in town to help me enjoy my stay in Cave Country!

Good Luck in the class Vladimir I'm sorry I won't be there, but now that we'lll both be Full CAVE I want to come see some of the cold water caves (or normal temperature as I know it) in Russia. I'll try to post some pictures from MX!

Austin

To Austin:
It was really a pleasure to meet you and it was a very positive adventure to dive & study with you as a buddy. Frankly speaking, you’ve been the best buddy I’ve ever had in caves since then. I have very good memories from that trip to Florida. It’s good to know you are Full Cave now and hope you’ll enjoy your diving in Mexico. Sometime in the future I’ll go there as well. And thank you for your appreciation of my diving abilities – I think you, me and others who leaned cave diving with JW are similar level, although they might consider it as a high :)
Looking forward to see your pictures from Mexico and hope we will dive together sometime in a future – and yes, get prepared to cold water in our caves :)

-Vladimir

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom