Sunnto Solutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I purchased a bunch of used diving equipment and there was a Seaquest Suunto Solutions computer in a console with a compass and pressure gauge in the stuff. It looked in pretty fair shape. Put it in the sink full of water and it came on running. I am pretty sure it is an older model as the buttons dont match the manuals I find online.

It has three buttons: one on the left side thats says Mem/On and two on the right side that says: Mem and below that just ON.

Does anybody know anything about these? Is it worth keeping or using? Can a manual be found for this model? I dont own a computer if this is usuable I would like to try it to see if I want to buy a newer model.

Thanks for your help,
Bobby

The Solution (no s) was a fine air-only computer. It was an earlier version of the Suunto Favor, which was discontinued in favor of the Gekko around 2000. Those are not buttons of the push variety, but are contacts, which are touched in combinations to see various screens. Although Suunto will no longer repair them, I believe that manuals are available.

You should be able to find the manual with this link Technical Library You did specify which version you had and no picture of the computer.

Thanks, I found a manual there but it appears to be for a newer model. The bottons were not lapeled the same. It may be somewhat usefull or similar to the one I got.

I must have the pre-historic version.

Back
Top Bottom