For all that's holy, would somebody have VR Technology revise the operator's manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the offer, but when I pay for a piece of equipment, I'd expect the O&M manual to be decipherable. Especially when it's written in English by English people for those whose first language is English.

I'm sorry the manual seems so confusing, however I know their are a couple of dg05 users on this board and if you have a specific question about how to set it up I'm sure we'd all be glad to help you, or you could go straight to the source and call Hollis and talk with them, either they can walk you through whatever issue you have or can put you in contact with the right person at Vr tech.

Agreed the manuals suck

OK, timeout a sec. PLEASE explain the connection between Hollis and VR Technology. Same computer???

I own a pair of VR-3's. If there is a more obtuse manual out there, I'm impressed. However, I still love the computer. Does everything I want.

Only prob is that I would like to take advantage of all of DiveNav's hard work. (mostly post-dive analysis) VR Technology doesn't talk to DiveNav, but obviously Hollis does.:idk:

Does the Hollis lock out? Flamer alert: I've never locked out a DC, but I like the idea that my DC will keep on guessing even if I screw up royally...

lowviz,
the DG05 is made by Vr tech. for Hollis...its very, very simular to the VRX, and no if you miss a stop it does not lock you out

I have to agree with you on the manual being in need of updating. Most of the hyperlinks to the VR tech pages are incorrect. That being said, I also found the videos on DiveNav to be very general in nature. My question to Hollis would be- how hard is it to update the manual?

Back
Top Bottom