MV Sea Spirit - Nov 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gracero

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just uploaded a video to YouTube of the highlights of a trip to the Maldives onboard the MV Sea Spirit in Nov 2011. It's a bit long but there were a lot of highlights :D. Hope you enjoy it.

Richard

Im curious as to whether you have any still shots of the mantas underside at the end of the video, from a brief view it looked very familiar. Nice vid btw and weather looked great. Which atolls did the lob go to?

Hi gee13 - I'm afraid I don't have any stills of the mantas, it's the first time we've dived with Mantas at night so we were too excited to think about id shots! We were on a two week trip so pretty much visited all the central atolls going from North Male Atoll to Ari Atoll then down to Felidhe Atoll and back through South Male Atoll. As you point out we were very lucky with the weather - I think we only had one day when it rained.

Richard

Richard, no worries, just wondering if the manta you saw was the one I shot in my avatar.. From the markings. Photo taken west Ari atoll.. Very playful personality..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom