Need help VEO180

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krawlings

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a VEO 180nx and need I battery cover . doe's any one have a old dead computer that I could get the back cover (battery cover) from ? That way I can use as my backup computer. I am willing to pay a small fee for it . any help out there???

The 180 is the same as the 200, 250, 100 etc, unless they changed things up some. The part should be no more than a couple bucks from any Oceanic dealer. If you get it that way it will likely come with the right o ring as well.

The 180 is the same as the 200, 250, 100 etc, unless they changed things up some. The part should be no more than a couple bucks from any Oceanic dealer. If you get it that way it will likely come with the right o ring as well.

Thanks Jim I will look in to that . I e-mialed Ococeanic multiple times and no reply . will try my LDS

Any LDS should be able to get it for you for a couple bucks bro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom