Looking for dive operator in Sorong, Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doddy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
i am planning to go to sorong and try a liveaboard which will depart from sorong next November 9th 2012
the problem is i will arrive in sorong on th 7th afternoon, and need some activities to do during 8th of November
any reference of any dive operator in Sorong (i wish to be able to dive on november 8th) before board the boat on the 9th
i hope there is an operator who can serve just one day diving and depart from Sorong

really appreciate your kind help and suggestion

Doddy

No dive operators nearby, no good dive-sites nearby either. You will just have to suck it up, eat bad food, and read a book. The closest resort is 1 hour away by fast speedboat. If you can get a vehicle and driver, you can go up the west coast where you will find fairly nice sandy beaches with good surfing waves....
It is ironic that a town this bad is the gateway to the world's BEST diving

It is ironic that a town this bad is the gateway to the world's BEST diving

Hence the name, So-wrong.

@bittenbysharks : thank you so much for your information and confirmation. I need to bring my thick book and yummy snacks then.
@highdesert : hahaha you are so right

Back
Top Bottom