VRx OLED Air / Nitrox / Trimix Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThePipingSheriff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've recently considered purchasing a trimix dive computer. One that I have a question about is the VRx OLED Air / Nitrox / Trimix Dive Computer. I have looked at a couple of websites that list this computer at almost $2000,00 showing current discounts at almost $800.00 off of that price. Why the discount? Is this just end of year pricing? Is there a new model coming out next year or has this product received poor reviews?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I can not answer your question on pricing but I know many folks have been quite interested in the new Shearwater Petrel computer which is about 1/2 the price.

+1 on Shearwater!

What you are seeing is a $2000 price for a open circuit/ closed circuit model, $1200 is the price for a unit that is only for open Circuit diving, you can always purchase a pin number at a later time to upgrade to the fully closed circuit model if you go the rebreather route.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom