Looking for a dive buddy at Nemo 33 for next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_M

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for a dive buddy at Nemo33. I actually live in Los Angeles/USA and am only visiting Brussels for a couple of days. I am AOW certified but it has been a while so I am looking for a relaxed and easy dive. I am going to be in Brussles on Nov.1st and 2nd 2012 and would prefer to dive in the evening hours.

Please let me know if you want to be my dive buddy and if the above dates work for you. I would really appreciate it since I am not from Brussles and don't know any divers there. Please let me know if you have any questions for me. Please contact me at mehrdadhg@gmail.com

There are always some divers who can join. It's very easy to dive in the Nemo33 so I think you can join any diver or group. There are much less divers in the weekdays noon session so I'd recommend the evening and you'll surely find a buddy. Don't forget your dive computer! And I have to mention the restaurant is really good in the Nemo. By the way if you'll be in Brussels don't forget to taste the great beers of Belgium.:)

Thanks ElChe for the info and if I don't find anyone to buddy up with before my arrival, I guess I will just go there and see if I can find someone to buddy up with at Nemo33. It really would be a shame to fly 10000 miles and not be able to dive there. Regarding the computer I am all set and can't wait to dive in (with my old but trusty Suunto Gekko).

Thanks also thanks for the tip on the restaurant and the Beer. I probably will eat something there between my dives as I think Nemo makes you wait for 2 hours between dives.

Once again if anybody here lives in Brussels and wants to dive on the 1st or 2nd of Nov. in the evening hours please contact me so we can plan things out and have a joyful dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom