http://www.diveheart.org/

Pilot Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jejones75

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Forgive me in advance if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I'm new here!

I am currently an IT Consultant in the Cincinnati area. I've been kicking around the idea of expanding my practice to the dive industry to help support my new habit (diving!), so to speak.

I'm looking for a small number of businesses in the dive industry (less than 5) who might be interesting in partnering for a pilot project so I can test out my business model & services offered.

Throw away everything you think you know about what an IT Consultant does or how technology can/should be used in your business & think of me as your "better, faster, cheaper" partner.

All business basically face the exact same dilemmas regardless of their gross annual revenue or number of employees:
  • How can I attract more customers?
  • How can I make all my customers happy?
  • How can I reduce how much it costs me to produce my "widget"?
  • How can I sell more widgets?

I can help solve problems & implement solutions that have measurable impact on profitability - sometimes involving the use of technology, sometimes not. And I know what I do works because I'm paid to draw on the same expertise, skills & techniques every day for some of the largest companies in the world.

Message me or post here if interested in more information or to participate.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom