http://www.diveheart.org/

Aquatic Science Association

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Carlisle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let everyone out there that loves water as much as I do there is a new organization called Aquatic Science Association that has been formed. We are excited as this has taken off much faster than we anticipated and now it is time to let everyone know about it. Right now we are working on getting the website launched ( which may be up now ) and several other projects. I will be posting again the the Cave diving section about an award for Edd Sorenson coming up. I am attaching the mission statement below, although we are reaching out to divers here, this is not just about diving. It is about protecting what belongs to the people and keeping it for the people.

The ASA is organized, and shall be operated, exclusively for educational, scientific and charitable purposes as a non profit corporation. More specifically, the mission of ASA is to acquire land through acquisitions and stewardship programs to be held in public trust for conservation and protection of natural resources. With the managed lands we are able to conduct extensive scientific research and exploration to further the knowledge of our staff to provide direct community support with educational programs and conservation initiatives. The ASA possesses and may exercise all lawful corporate powers necessary and convenient for promoting these missions, purposes, goals and objectives of the organization, including public education, conservation, exploration, scientific research and the acquisition of land for conservation and protection of all karst and aquatic features including but not limited to lakes, ponds, rivers, creeks, springs, sinks, sloughs, caves, aquifers and oceans and connecting marsh lands.

Anyone interested may contact Steve Cushman at steve@caveconnectionsflorida.com or myself at kvcarl@aol.com Thank you and safe diving.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let everyone out there that loves water as much as I do there is a new organization called Aquatic Science Association that has been formed. We are excited as this has taken off much faster than we anticipated and now it is time to let everyone know about it. Right now we are working on getting the website launched ( which may be up now ) and several other projects. I will be posting again the the Cave diving section about an award for Edd Sorenson coming up. I am attaching the mission statement below, although we are reaching out to divers here, this is not just about diving. It is about protecting what belongs to the people and keeping it for the people.

The ASA is organized, and shall be operated, exclusively for educational, scientific and charitable purposes as a non profit corporation. More specifically, the mission of ASA is to acquire land through acquisitions and stewardship programs to be held in public trust for conservation and protection of natural resources. With the managed lands we are able to conduct extensive scientific research and exploration to further the knowledge of our staff to provide direct community support with educational programs and conservation initiatives. The ASA possesses and may exercise all lawful corporate powers necessary and convenient for promoting these missions, purposes, goals and objectives of the organization, including public education, conservation, exploration, scientific research and the acquisition of land for conservation and protection of all karst and aquatic features including but not limited to lakes, ponds, rivers, creeks, springs, sinks, sloughs, caves, aquifers and oceans and connecting marsh lands.

Anyone interested may contact Steve Cushman at steve@caveconnectionsflorida.com or myself at kvcarl@aol.com Thank you and safe diving.

I love ya, buddy; but PLEASE stop using that itty-bitty font!!! :hugs:

I love ya, buddy; but PLEASE stop using that itty-bitty font!!! :hugs:

LOL, sorry!! Thanks for your support. There isnt one state that doesnt have water that needs our help to keep them public. We are already in negotiations on several places down here to step in and save. Every member will make a difference. We also have several talented biologists on board that I am excited to work with!! A lot happening!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom