Sundiver Trips November !!!!! DVSP Benefit Boats on 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galleywench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hiya Divers

Wow what a beautiful weekend we just had !!!! 72 on the surface and 68 degrees at depth with gorgeous viz back side of Catalina at the weekend OMG!!! Wish i had strapped on doubles for longer dives lol :D:uwphotographer:

This Friday 2nd is a go on our express boat for a 3 tank day and have fun with LA Dive and Ride LA Dive and Ride - Scuba Diving Lessons | Scuba Certification | Los Angeles on Sat 3rd a.m boat, call them for details ( advanced divers only cus we're going to Blue Caverns :) I have a little wiggle room on Sat p.m boat too :)

Sunday 4th is a 2 tank dive with Eco dive center Los Angeles Scuba Dive Shop | Eco Dive Center on express and Sundiver has a private charter.

Fri 9th and Sat Nov 10th are our regular 3 tank open boats on express and Sunday Nov 11th is our D.V.S.P benefit boat . Ok so now is the time for all of us to break out our Patriotic Dive Gear and support our local Veterans , its our turn to give something back to our Brave Veterans who helped make this country strong
:D;
:usa:

Both boats are going out this Veterans Day and ALL ticket fees will be donated directly to The Disabled Veterans Scuba project Disabled Veterans SCUBA Project

Express is $110 for a 3 tank dive and big girl Sundiver is $125 for a 3 tank day with all the usual amenities incl . Come and dive and ALSO support our local Veterans .:42:

Nov 17th and 18th and Thanksgiving weekend of 24th and 25th are 3 tank dives on express and OADC has half of Sundiver on the 17th :) call me for spots , for a relaxing day of diving before Thanksgiving or after to work off all that Yummy Turkey ! Gobble Gobble :turkey::turkey::turkey:

Call me for spots or info
Divemaster Jules
1 800 555 9446

Sundiver....Living the Dream
Dive Boat Sundiver

Last edited:
we now also have interest in a MONDAY yes MONDAY 12th boat call to book ......$110 3 tank day :blinking:

Hiya Divers

Wow what a beautiful weekend we just had !!!! 72 on the surface and 68 degrees at depth with gorgeous viz back side of Catalina at the weekend OMG!!! Wish i had strapped on doubles for longer dives lol :D:uwphotographer:

This Friday 2nd is a go on our express boat for a 3 tank day and have fun with LA Dive and Ride LA Dive and Ride - Scuba Diving Lessons | Scuba Certification | Los Angeles on Sat 3rd a.m boat, call them for details ( advanced divers only cus we're going to Blue Caverns :) I have a little wiggle room on Sat p.m boat too :)

Sunday 4th is a 2 tank dive with Eco dive center Los Angeles Scuba Dive Shop | Eco Dive Center on express and Sundiver has a private charter.

Fri 9th and Sat Nov 10th are our regular 3 tank open boats on express and Sunday Nov 11th is our D.V.S.P benefit boat . Ok so now is the time for all of us to break out our Patriotic Dive Gear and support our local Veterans , its our turn to give something back to our Brave Veterans who helped make this country strong
:D;
:usa:

Both boats are going out this Veterans Day and ALL ticket fees will be donated directly to The Disabled Veterans Scuba project Disabled Veterans SCUBA Project

Express is $110 for a 3 tank dive and big girl Sundiver is $125 for a 3 tank day with all the usual amenities incl . Come and dive and ALSO support our local Veterans .:42:

Nov 17th and 18th and Thanksgiving weekend of 24th and 25th are 3 tank dives on express and OADC has half of Sundiver on the 17th :) call me for spots , for a relaxing day of diving before Thanksgiving or after to work off all that Yummy Turkey ! Gobble Gobble :turkey::turkey::turkey:

Call me for spots or info
Divemaster Jules
1 800 555 9446

Sundiver....Living the Dream
Dive Boat Sundiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom