Freediving video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hifreediving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Check out this video from a FII Level 1 Freediving course I taught in california this past weekend. Students doubled or even tripled there breath holds and doubled the max depth dives.[video=youtube;L1FomFjywfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1FomFjywfA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
If you would like to sign up for a course go Hawaii Freediving Instructors, freediving courses
Hope you like it...
Aloha,
Dan

very nice video. looks like conditions off San Diego were perfect. One of these days I am going to get my visits to California and Hawaii in synch with when freediving level 1 courses are offered, until then guess I will have to be happy with practice at the pool.

Moving to Oahu sometime around March. You will most definitely be hearing from me.

Thanks you guys, yeah if you would like to schedule a course just let me know. I am currently in California right now so we can squeeze in a course before I head back to Oahu on the 20th or maybe sometime in the near future. Thanks, Dan

Back
Top Bottom