Which liveaboard in the first week of December for inexperienced divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandys1

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys,
I'm planning a dive trip in the first week of december (around the 9'th or 10'th) . I'm an inexperienced diver (25 dives) and this is my first liveaboard. Plus, I have a friend who wants to do his dive certification.

Could someone give us a recommendation - my biggest priority is newbie friendliness and excellent divemasters. I am NOT looking for luxury - however I wouldnt mind good food :wink:

thanks!

Are you sure a liveaboard is the best option for what you are seeking. A resort with a good dve centre might work better?

I've used Werner Lau dive centres Diving and Holiday Maldives a few times and the instruction & matching of dives to individual divers skills is excellent. With 2 boat dives per day + house reef diving, you could do upto 4 dives per day.

I would suggest Bathala, Filitheyo or Medhufushi as these are proper 'diver' resorts. The other 2 look 6* and needlessly expensive.

Hope this is helpful?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom