Portugal ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tocantins

Reaction score
Sorry for all the question marks, I'm from Portugal and I live in a litlle town next to Lisbon. I thought that maybe there could other people here tha are from portugal oor that are coming to visit and perhaps would like to meet or just ask for directions.

If ther are any takers my email is
etrodrigues@clix.pt

Good diving!

HI Tocantins,
I haven't been to Portugal, and I don't have any plans in the near future to go there. But, I have been to your neighboring country Spain. And I absoulutly loved it!
Anyway,
why don't you share with us your diving experiences from there, and educate us a bit about your beautiful country. Do you do a lot of diving in the Med?

Natasha

First let me congratulate you for knowing that Portugal and Spain are two different countries, when I posted this I expected to have to explain that.

About posting diving experiences in my own backyard, it's something I will get around to it as soon as my ocuppation permits it.

No I don't have any Mediterranium diving experience althought I whish I had.

Safe diving

ET,
I'll patiently await your dive reports. Keep reading the boards, lots of fun here. If you can't be out diving, might as well be inside reading about it, right!
Dive the Planet.

From all the diving in Portugal, MADEIRA is the pearl in the crown. Everybody from Portugal already nows the adventures from this beautiful island.

We hope to see you in our diving paradise.

ET
Bem-vindo! [Welcome]
Lê a aquAventura! [Read aquAventura]

Natasha
Diving in Portugal can be very rewarding, although you will have to dive with a 5mm suite (at least - that's what I have).
You have some beautifull spots in Algarve (South), a couple near Lisbon and a marvelous one further North (Berlengas islands).
Then if you leave the continental part of Portugal and go to the Islands, Madeira has places for great bottom times and Azores are a wonder (although having trocky weather).
So .. why not plan a trip to Portugal (with a group) so you can enjoy our dives. :)
Bye for now
Armando

Armando,
Thanks for the invitation! I'll have to add it to the long list of places to dive.
I did enjoy Spain so much. I wish I had the time on that trip to also see your beautiful country.
Looks like I do have a serious group that wants to dive the Red Sea, so maybe we can all meet there when I finalize the details.
:sunny:

ET

I usually dive in Sesimbra. I was there in the last weekends. I will leave for Mexico next Friday for a couple of weeks, but when I return I will contact you and maybe we can arrange some diving together.

Take care!

Sue

I have been in the Azores (Sao Miguel Island). This is a beautiful Island, I was fortunate to spend 3 weeks there in 1997. Unfortunatlely I was not a diver at the time. I will one day, God will return to dive there. Very cool diving in a volcano crater.:eek:

I have a trip to Lisbon planned for September.

Any specific info would be much appreciated on:

- Local dive sites
- Recomended dive centres

I am an inexperienced diver with an Open Water License.

Any good sources of info on the matter would also be good!

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom