GoPro 2 w/ Dive Housing and LCD BacPac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

esears

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale:

GoPro Hero 2 with dive housing and LCD BacPac only.

Ceton 32gb Class 10 SD card.

$200

Currently in Italy (US Military), however I will be in the States after Saturday and can mail USPS priority once I arrive.

Hello,

Welcome home and thank you very much for your service to our country. Coming from a military family, I know the separation from home can be tough. My father was a Navy veteran and I also have two cousins in the Marines that are both on tour right now - I miss them dearly. We appreciate all that you do, and thank you again!

Is there a chance your camera still for sale? Also, can you please describe the condition, number of uses, etc?

Thanks!

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get a notification here.

Camera is still for sale. Full disclosure it was found on a dive. I made multiple attempts to identify an owner, but being in Croatia, there wasn't a whole lot I could do other than talk to the dive center, and they didn't recognize the boat.

Looking at the unit, I would gather it is in like new condition. I went ahead and upgraded the firmware to the latest version and tested everything and it all works great. My wife is flying to NY this weekend, so I'll have her bring it over with her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom