Dive Lake Pleasant this Saturday 11/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fanatic291

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just moved to Arizona from Orange County, CA. I was scheduled to dive this weekend with a scuba group from a local diveshop, but they cancelled the dive.

Let me know if anyone wants to go out.

I have been diving for 15 years and have recently been diving in Laguna and Catalina Island. I have been dry for 3 months and it is time to get in the water.

Aaron

The plan is to meet at lake Pleasant at 10:00 at Vista Point. Hopefullly the weather will be as warm as it was yesterday.

I had a fun time diving with Bruce. We hiked down the trail and headed toward the boat ramp. We descended to 15' and found the wall. Then we followed the rail to 90'. The visibility was around 15'-20' and the temp was consistent at 63 degrees. I am excited to dive this winter, but I want to find a place that will have more fish to see.

I do have access to a boat. If anyone knows a good dive spot from the beach or boat that will have more fish. Please post up.

Thanks,

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom