Lembeh Critters Short Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
As its time for Thanksgiving when life is about eating, here is a short 2:30 mins movie of some critters of Lembeh feasting on lovely fishy food as opposed to turkey :)

[video=youtube_share;JXexf50vemY]http://youtu.be/JXexf50vemY[/video]

Last edited:
Nice, lots of patience to get these!

Looked at it a few times and still can't figure out what the first octo is eating?

Hey, how are you? I am in your neck of the woods at the moment.. its cold!
I have watched that video 400 times and have never figured out what the octo pounced on.. it caught me by surprise thats for sure.

Hey Mike - doing well. In Victoria now - possibly out to Race Rocks this weekend. Compared to what you are used to it is truly cold - a bit warmer than normal for November. Visiting family?

I can imagine the surprise - the octo went from cruising to full on struggle in a split second.

Hey Mike - doing well. In Victoria now - possibly out to Race Rocks this weekend. Compared to what you are used to it is truly cold - a bit warmer than normal for November. Visiting family?

I can imagine the surprise - the octo went from cruising to full on struggle in a split second.
yes, visiting with the family until the New Year, beautiful day today though!

---------- Post added November 25th, 2012 at 02:12 AM ----------

Jake, thanks for the compliment! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom