San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't say enough good things about Marissa Dive Charters. They are located in Mission Bay, and it is a short boat ride to the Yukon.

I agree, Marissa dive charter runs a clean safe professional dive operation. But don't miss taking a dive boat to Catalina Island.

Hey SafetyStopBait,

In my experience, bottom temps are more like 52-3 degrees on the average, perhaps a little higher in the kelp than on the wrecks. This is full 7mm with hooded vest vs. drysuit territory. I dive cold water infrequently and do fine with the wet version. The Yukon and the Ruby E are fine wrecks, the kelp forests are beautiful. The Coronados are also a good destination. My favorite operator is Marissa dive charters, smaller number of divers, more personal service. Owner, Lora Meyer, is very responsive via email. Waterhorse Charters is also very good, a larger operator. PM me with questions.

Good diving, Craig

Back
Top Bottom