Photon vs Extreme LiMn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JasonG

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Michael,

i am the happy owner of one of your Photons. I am thinking of purchasing a second ling and was wondering if you could compare and contrast the Photon with the Extreme LiMn. I like the handle on the Extreme LiMn, but am wondering how the two compare with respect to brightness, burntime, etc. One possibility, since I like the handle on the Extreme LiMn is to use that as my primary and have the Photon in my BCD as a back-up. Thoughts?

Jason

Hello Jason,

sorry, but the extreme LiMn is no longer manufactured. We produce exclusively LED-lights for Tec-diving.
The extreme LiMn was a light with a halogen bulb (50W) and with the possibility to charge the light without to open the housing.
The burning time was approx. 1 hrs. with full power.

Michael

Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Are the Funlight, Base and REVOlution still produced? Like the Extreme LiMn, these have external charging and the handle that I miss on my Photon.

Keep up the good work.

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom