JVC Picsio with Ikelite housing, wide angle lens and light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

czervos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I listed my system on eBay the other day. Below is the eBay link and description if anybody is interested.

Pictured here: a JVC Picsio GC-FM1 compact video camera with an Ikelite #5650.01 housing, Ikelite W-20 Wide Angle Lens with Ikelite #6441.42 Blue Water Filter and Ikelite Pro-V8 LED video light including tray and flex arm. I’ve purchased the various pieces over the past 2 years and used them myself as an underwater system shooting full 1920x1080 HD footage with great success. The housing has been well maintained and never flooded. Minor wear and tear, but nothing that compromises function. I will include a tube of Ikelite O ring grease and 4gb class 10 SD card, lens cap and retractor. Has been a great system, however I’m upgrading to a dSLR system. Sold “as is”, no returns, Continental US shipping only. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Manufacturers links below:
Underwater Housing for JVC Camcorder
JVC USA Store - GC-FM1BUS - Picsio - Pocket Flash Memory Camera
DSC_0004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom