Cressi Archimedes computer,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saracen

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
im new to this forum and see you are discussing the Cressi Archimedes computer, i too have the same computer and have found it reliable and accurate, however i am having one small problem and wondered if anyone can help me out, i wish to reset the dive count on it, it is on 30 dives and just overwrites the last dive each time, the total dives in the history is correct and i have read that this cannot be reset even by pressing the reset button on the rear of the computer, not that i really want to reset the total dives in the history anyway, i only want to reset the dive log.
Your help would be much appreciated.
PS, I have never experienced problems as other people have described

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but in general it's not possible to delete dives in dive computers. It's purposely done this way partly to preserve a record and partly because previous dives can affect the following dive.

Hi Hatul,
yes i partly agree, however my dive computer will only overwrite the last dive, so after each dive i have to log it in my dive book or i will lose the information, before it reached 30 dives i could scroll back through the dives done in that day to look at the information.
i do not want to delete the history of all the dives, i only want to delete the dive logs so that i can go back to look at the dives done in anyone day.
on my computer the dive history and dive logs are shown on different screens.

Many thanks

Hi Hatul,
yes i partly agree, however my dive computer will only overwrite the last dive, so after each dive i have to log it in my dive book or i will lose the information, before it reached 30 dives i could scroll back through the dives done in that day to look at the information.
i do not want to delete the history of all the dives, i only want to delete the dive logs so that i can go back to look at the dives done in anyone day.
on my computer the dive history and dive logs are shown on different screens.

Many thanks

I also copy my dives to my paper logbook, but I first download the data from the dive computer to my PC. It's just so much easier to view the data on the large screen than manipulating awkward menus. Why not do that-- it would store your dives on your PC and make it easier to copy to your logbook. Kill two birds with one stone. The PC software has essentially infinite memory space for all your dives.

Hatul,
yes this is something that i already do aswell which is a lot easier, i will just have to keep check on my dives.
thanks again, all the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom