Explore Lava Worlds on La Palma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Have you ever heard about La Palma? It's a small island in the Atlantic, one of the smallest Canary Islands. A beautiful place to hike, to enjoy the nature - and, for sure, to dive.
The last volcanic eruption is just 40 years ago, and all around the island you can discover different types of lava flows, tunnels, canyons, along with a brilliant visibility. It is a good place to explore the black corals in the depth, and to observe the marine life in the shallower parts.
Diving is possible all year round - in the summer, water temperatures go up to 25 degree, in february they may fall to 19. The colder it is, the more likely the different rays come closer to the shore, so we can find them swimming around in the blue.
For further information, check La Palma Diving Center - and don't hesistate to contact us if you want to know more.

I've been to La Palma a few years ago but wasn't really satisfied with dive center's services. Maybe next time I'll visit you...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom