Tulum, Cenotes Chan Hol and Regina, video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amascuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I spent a week in Tulum in early November. Here's a video from a couple dives.

[video=youtube;UeMVhvcHZEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UeMVhvcHZEY[/video]

Thanks!

The pottery was just inside the cave at Chan Hol. :)

I love Chan Hol. Did you just do the main line, or did you get off on any of the side passages? There are more pots on one of them, and some of the jumps to the right if you go right at the first T are just awesome.

Ah Chan Hol. A very beautiful cave. I was there in August and we found a human skull! Supposedly according to our guide it was a new find on our dive. It was really cool to have seen something no one has seen before. :)

I love Chan Hol. Did you just do the main line, or did you get off on any of the side passages? There are more pots on one of them, and some of the jumps to the right if you go right at the first T are just awesome.

I was my first dive in Chan Hol. We T left, T left. I noticed a lot of side passages that I'd like to check out!

Well, that's the ideal dive for the first time in the system! The jumps to the pots come off to the left, about where the line makes a 90 degree right turn, IIRC.

The little circuit if you T right is short, but the lines that jump off to the right of that (and the ones that jump off THOSE) are really fun. And you get to see some of Brian Kakuk's exploration arrows, too.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom