Really.... Tell me this cant be his "real" actual depths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadawg

Contributor
Reaction score
This YouTube video of Rebreather Divers called 'Hypothermia Induced Tourette Syndrome" he is talking about being in submarine territory, and you see 360 Feet, 380 Feet, 400 Feet flash across the screen, at 5:06 you notice the one guy is only wearing a wetsuit and doesn't even have gloves or a hood.

Isn't 330 ft the Recommended Tech Diving Limit?

This has got to be a Joke.....[video=youtube;UbFTdiBa9cg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=UbFTdiBa9cg[/video]

Rebreather divers have successfully returned from roughly 1000 ft. Do a search on David Shaw and his dive in Bushman's Cave. He made one successful dive to 900+ ft. The return dive he passed away.

Silly video, but the depth is entirely plausible. Dives on rebreathers have been made in the 300 meter range.

Funny video. I think Krzysztof Starnawski recently made a rebreather dive to about 930' in the Red Sea.

Last edited:
Ask him. I think his username is deepreef.

... at 5:06 you notice the one guy is only wearing a wetsuit and doesn't even have gloves or a hood.

Not only that but no boots. He's wearing full foot fins and his ankles are exposed. This has got to be bogus.

Rebreather divers have successfully returned from roughly 1000 ft. Do a search on David Shaw and his dive in Bushman's Cave. He made one successful dive to 900+ ft. The return dive he passed away.

Obviously in a Drysuit, with a support team in the waiting

Silly video, but the depth is entirely plausible. Dives on rebreathers have been made in the 300 meter range.

After doing some quick internet reseach, yes the depths are possible..... But clearly these two helium suckers are not at crusing around looking to spear something at 400ft.

Not only that but no boots. He's wearing full foot fins and his ankles are exposed. This has got to be bogus.

My point exactly.... :)

Obviously in a Drysuit, with a support team in the waiting

My comment was a reply to your comment that tech diving limits were around 330 ft. That is not the case. Be it in a drysuit or wetsuit, those are some serious dives.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom