Old Aqua-Lung Depth Gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icewolf08

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am not 100% sure this is the appropriate forum for this question, so if it needs to be moved, feel free.

Back when I got certified to dive, my great uncle sent me a box full of his old dive gear. There were some useful items which I have added to my gear and som other things that are old, cool, and of no particular use to me. None of the gear has any sentimental value as I never actually got to dive with my great uncle.

On the top of that hit list of things are three Aqua-Lung Depth-Master depth gauges. I have one each of the Depth-Master I, II, and III. They are cool pieces and I believe they are still in working order (I have never taken them on a dive). I just want to know if they might be worth something to someone, in which case I would think about seeing them, or should I just hold on to them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are a good many who collect old scuba gauges. I am sure they are good for a few bucks on ebay. In any case don't throw them in the trash, I will be more than happy to pay shipping to save them from that fate, odds are some of my vintage buddies may would want them or they can stay with the growing collection I have.

Back
Top Bottom