Good dive spots around maafushi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coralgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
I am going to maldive in january, and i plan to go diving on the 24& 25 of January. I will be staying at Kaani Beach Hotel at Maafushi. Please advise what divr spot should i visit that can be arranged via dive center in Maafushi island.

I have advance open water license with around 70 dives. Is the current very strong around maafushi? Should i bring my hook reef?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Maldives Passions Dive Center at Kaani Beach Hotel will take you to the best places around. there are so many good dive sites around there.

Cheers

Shaff

For the reef hook, I would recommend to take one. They don't take up much room/weight. You may never use it but they're good fo photography in the channels.

Sorry I hvae no specific diving info from that area- perhaps a google search of Kaani Beach Hotel?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom