Coral Reef Alliance photo contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coral Reef Alliance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

First off, let me say that I hope this post doesn't run afoul of the board's TOS. I read through your site's spam policy and as far as I can tell I'm within the guidelines as I'm not trying to sell any product of service. If, however I'm mistaken, please feel free to notify me and/or move or delete this post. We're simply trying to expand our audience to like-minded people in the diving and conservation community.

I'm the new communications and development assistant at the Coral Reef Alliance, an international nonprofit organization with which some of you are no doubt familiar. Every other month, we host a photo contest in which we accept coral reef-related photos from our supporters and feature the winning image in our monthly email newsletter and through our social networking sites. Winners will also receive a copy of Reef a hardbound coffee table book we produced in collaboration with ScubaZoo. As we've noticed a large community of photographers on these boards, we'd like to extend the invitation for you to submit your best shots, beginning with the ongoing January contest. The contest is open to any US resident who would like to apply and requires no membership or investment with CORAL.

The deadline is this Saturday, December 15th. For more details on the contest, please visit the contest page on our website.

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to seeing more of your work.

---------- Post added December 10th, 2012 at 01:25 PM ----------

PS, I tried to email the contests@scubaboard.com email, but it bounced.

Just over a week to go until the deadline for our May contest. If you're a US resident, we'll be accepting your photo submissions until April 15 (eek, Tax Day!). If you live outside the US, we are still always accepting submissions for use in our other publications, such as our calendar, website, print newsletters, etc.

Entries for our July contest will be accepted through Saturday, June 15. Please note that this is the last contest this year from which we'll consider submissions for inclusion in our 2014 calendar, which goes out to thousands of our donors.

More info on the calendar here.

You can download a print-resolution copy of the photo contest flier here. Feel free to pass it around to anyone you know who might be interested.

photo contest flier final web.jpg

Thanks in advance for contributing and happy shooting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom