1k Shorty Dive Light is here....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Now I am really confused on what new light to buy for my new backups. Currently using 4 of the regular DRIS 1000lumen lights. Love them, but I want smaller lights for my sidemount rig and helmets.

finally!!!!!!

Great. Now I am really confused on what new light to buy for my new backups. Currently using 4 of the regular DRIS 1000lumen lights. Love them, but I want smaller lights for my sidemount rig and helmets.

Don't be confused!! Buy more lights :D

OK, by popular demand, if you have already purchased a DRIS500 or 1000 light, you can get this new light for $100 with the goodman handle!! This is ONLY available for those that already purchased a 500 or 1000 light from us. If you did, put in the comments section when ordering, " Deb, before I didn't like Mike for making me buy all these lights, now I despise him. Please save me some cash on this one!" We will edit your invoice to the lower amount before shipping.

Mike, you are an evil genius.

Reactions: Jax

OK, by popular demand, if you have already purchased a DRIS500 or 1000 light, you can get this new light for $100 with the goodman handle!! This is ONLY available for those that already purchased a 500 or 1000 light from us. If you did, put in the comments section when ordering, " Deb, before I didn't like Mike for making me buy all these lights, now I despise him. Please save me some cash on this one!" We will edit your invoice to the lower amount before shipping.

I started to curse you a little until I read this part. Then I ordered one. Thanks.

Reactions: Jax
Wow, I have to many flashlights already, I have both the 500 and 1000. Looks like they might be getting a little brother for xmas.

So how does that work when I pay with PayPal?

Would 1k be a good video light?

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom