Bunaken on April 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ivyhuang

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
:D Hi....

Need advice and suggestion pleaseeee.......

I will be in Manado on 3-7 April 2013. probably I will be there alone.

Any advice for budget Dive center? or maybe anyone will be there also around that time???

/Ivy

I recommend Two Fish Divers (Bunaken, Lembeh & Bali locations) as well as NAD-Lembeh. For a bit more money, Kungkungan Bay Resort.

Recommend lembeh twofish, bunaken branch too! Incredibly cheap, well run, nice foods etc etc. Have also heard NAD is excellent and the prices also look v fair. Black sand divers and lembeh lodge also well priced. I spent 7 days at twofish lembeh and didn't have a bad word to say.

Hi..

Thanks for both of you for the reply... Seems Two fish is a good option.. will try to ask them soon... =)

Anyone will be there around that time???

/ivy

I stayed on Bunaken with Bastianos About $100 per night all in. Good dive operation too with good equiptment. You will pay a national park fee also for Bunaken bot so sure about Lembeh. two fish diver have better house reef that is the best for snorkling that I witnessed. and they have a good reputation with the diver Masters I was with too.

I stayed at Bunaken Seagarden Resort, a very nice and welcoming place with simple clean bungalows. The owner, Sonya, is friendly and helpful, she speaks good English. If you travel alone, it is a good place to meet other travellers (divers), because you have breakfast, lunch and dinner al together at a long table. The food is good (except for breakfast). This place costs for a single occupany bungalow 23 euros, that is including food, water, coffee and tea.
I dived at Living Colors, not a budget option but really good.

Back
Top Bottom