NEW in 2013! Small, smart, tough and affordable !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiveGear

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all :)
As we are approaching the end of this year there is a new exciting computer
being tested to be released at the beginning of the 2013 !

There is not much that we can reveal at this point but a little teaser wouldn't hurt :)

We will post an updates on it here and xDeep Facebook FanPage
Computer is being wrecked, shredded and tortured now in final testing stage.

First release as a bottom timer, following nitrox, trimix, rebreather.

xdeep_computer.jpgxdeep comp.jpg

Stay in touch.

Oh come on dude!!! That's not even a teaser. Give us something more here like what type of construction, console or wrist, how many gases, display type, etc. etc. 2013 is only days away. B

Oh come on dude!!! That's not even a teaser. Give us something more here like what type of construction, console or wrist, how many gases, display type, etc. etc. 2013 is only days away. B

:) I can't say too much at this point - sorry, since there are some things and features that might be added / removed / remodeled.
Definitely will post all the little updates here since its approaching its final shape.

Definitely multi-gases, if it comes to the display and electronic related features we may relay on huge experience in
"innovative electronics of tomorrow" of xDeep owner, that over the decade specialized in this segment so no one should be disappointed :)

Stay tuned. Will reveal more.

I have a slightly un related question but you sell L4Me torches, the info on the hand holds says that the lens is glass, my friend just bought a XML and the lens does not seem like glass to me more like a polycarbonate or similar, can you please clarify. Cheers

I have a slightly un related question but you sell L4Me torches, the info on the hand holds says that the lens is glass, my friend just bought a XML and the lens does not seem like glass to me more like a polycarbonate or similar, can you please clarify. Cheers

That's correct, it was swapped recently which increased the pressure resistance even more due to high flexibility of new material vs. glass, so its an improvement.
Let's keep this thread for what it was created and I will be more than happy to answer any questions via PM or separate adequate product technical questions thread.

Best regards.

If you can answer this - what algorithm(s) will it use? And just what does "affordable" mean? And are you looking for potential dealers? Testers?

PM response is fine.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

If features may be added/removed or remodeled, it will be a long time before production can begin so I "assume" you will be taking orders, not shipping units in early 2013?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow! What a marketing strategy. Announce something that won't be available anytime soon to keep prospective computer purchasers from buying, waiting to see what your product is. How very Microsoft of you.

If you can answer this - what algorithm(s) will it use? And just what does "affordable" mean? And are you looking for potential dealers? Testers?

PM response is fine.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Most likely the user will be able to choose between two newest, most trusted and proven algorithms.

Affordable means very competitive not only to the comparable at technology level technical computers but also to the "recreationally" priced ones :wink:

Do we look for dealers ? Yes to that of course, xDeep is a young but very ambitious company that evolves products based on cooperation with top worldwide divers and explorers (recently formed xDeep exploration support program and other long term friendships and connections) keeping in mind all levels divers. New computer is hoped to be the next divers choice winning product after releasing revolutionary xDeep Sidemount System - Stealth 2.0

I would consider a xDeep Dealership as a great opportunity for serious passionate dive shops and dive professionals. Inquiries for US / Canada dealerships should be sent to sales[at]xdeepgear.com

---------- Post added December 19th, 2012 at 09:53 AM ----------

If features may be added/removed or remodeled, it will be a long time before production can begin so I "assume" you will be taking orders, not shipping units in early 2013?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We are talking about little cosmetic adjustments here as the company desires for something very unique and reliable so every little though and idea is immediately tested.

it is announced to be available in first quarter of 2013.

---------- Post added December 19th, 2012 at 09:55 AM ----------

Wow! What a marketing strategy. Announce something that won't be available anytime soon to keep prospective computer purchasers from buying, waiting to see what your product is. How very Microsoft of you.

:wink: interesting point of view, but none of that is our goal ... comparing to other companies releasing any info 2-3 months before product being available for sale I would consider it a late, last minute action :wink:

Cheers !

Back
Top Bottom